Divorce And Family Law Representation In Omaha, Nebraska

February 2019 Archives

Introduction to Nebraska child support guidelines

At our law firm, we represent Nebraska parents in legal matters related to child support. For example, child support must be addressed in divorces with children as well as in disputes between unmarried parents. We also represent parents requesting the modification of previous child support orders. These modifications become necessary upon a change of circumstances — be it a change of income, parenting time or the birth of subsequent children.

To discuss representation or learn more about Higgins Law, please call 402-933-7600.

Find Out How We Can Help You

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

Higgins law

Higgins Law
209 South 19th Street
Douglas Building, Suite 440
Omaha, NE 68102

Phone: 402-933-7600
Fax: 402-933-9442
Omaha Law Office Map

Firm image

Have you worked with us? At Higgins Law we value your feedback.

Write us a Review